CareSouth offers a comprehensive package of employee benefits to eligible employees:
- Group Insurance: The Company makes available comprehensive health, dental and life insurance programs for eligible employees.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance: Employees are eligible for health and dental coverage the first of the month following the date of employment.
- Life Insurance: The Company provides basic life and accidental death & dismemberment insurance coverage, on eligible employees, in the amount of one times the annual salary based on plan limits. Company-provided life insurance becomes effective the first of the month following the date of hire. Additional Life Insurance coverage is available to eligible employees on the first of the month following the date of hire.
- Long-term Disability Insurance: Long-term Disability Insurance is provided at no cost to all eligible employees, effective the first of the month following the date of hire except employees in states requiring state-mandated coverage.
- Savings Plans - 401K: To help employees supplement their retirement income, this voluntary plan permits deferring a portion of earnings on a pre-tax basis. All eligible employees are able to participate the first of the month following the date of hire.
New Employee Benefit Enhancements - The following employee benefit enhancements will be made effective with the first full pay period in June, 2010 for each field agency and corporate departments.