CareSouth will provide for personnel development including, but not limited to Continuing Education, In-Services, Training Sessions and One-to-One mentoring.
The need for training and education is determined by:
- Requests of Personnel
- Specific Patient Care Needs
- New Assignments
- New Technology
- New Care
At CareSouth's discretion, personnel may attend Continuing Education programs during the course of their workday. CareSouth personnel are encouraged to participate in self-development and learning through the following means, but not limited to:
- Membership in Professional Organization
- Self-Directed Learning Modules
- Attendance at Continuing Education Seminars
- Attendance at Organization In-Services
- Continuing Education Credit Programs
CEU Reimbursement Allowance Program - CareSouth will grant an Annual CEU Reimbursement Allowance for qualified full-time positions. The allowance will be based on years of service. This new benefit is effective with the first full pay period in June, 2010. See Employee Benefit Enhancements for more details.